Warehouse Floor Lifting and Leveling
Shifting, unlevel or unstable concrete slabs can cause a variety of issues in warehouse facilities, from tripping hazards to rocking slabs to unsupported machinery and equipment that could lead to very problematic situations. Concrete Leveling Solutions’ (CLS) no-dig floor lifting and leveling process is quick, effective and minimally invasive.
How our Zero Excavation Process works
CLS uses a high density, industrial grade polyurethane in our warehouse floor lifting and leveling process. The chemical grout application works by injecting a two-part polyurethane through ½ inch steel rods, that are driven through the concrete slab into the subsurface problem areas.
Once injected, the two-part polyurethane aggressively seeks any voids or weak zones and begins to expand throughout the soil. The expansion binds the soil, densifies the base soils, and fills any voids underneath the slab. Through experience and industry knowledge, we can lift sunken slabs back to level to create a level and stabilized flooring.
This process is also referred to as polyjackingor foam jacking, and it quickly and effectively lifts and levels concrete floors.
Our non-invasive process puts warehouse managers and owners in control in of their facility. Minimal downtime means you can keep operations running on schedule.
Advantages of using our polyurethane concrete leveling system include:
- Zero excavation– Minimal structural impact to your flooring and operations. Only ½” holes through your concrete slabs, smaller than a dime!
- Minimal Operational Impact – Injections can be performed during business hours with limited disruption to your facilities and staff.
- Environmentally Safe– our products are environmentally inert, and have no negative impact to the soils, wildlife, or groundwater.
- Cost Effective– not only is our application cost-effective on its own, but we’re unmatched when you take in account the lack of operational disruption.
- Fast!– Our polymer sets up to 95% within 15 minutes and treated areas are ready in hours – not days or weeks