Polyurethane is a highly expansive polymer that has significant advantages when used for foundation and slab lifting. Our polyurethane is a highly dense structural polymer which expands up to 25 times its initial volume. This expansion makes it ideal for a variety of applications, including void-filling, soil stabilization, slab lifting, and infrastructure sealing.
What are the benefits?
- Smaller and fewer holes needed to complete job
- Hole repair almost unnoticeable
- Completely hardens within 15 minutes
- Strong, lightweight and dense
- The foam seeks out weak soils and voids during expansion, creating a strong and denser base
- Cost-effective; cheaper than demolition, soil remediation, and slab replacement. No down time.
- The foam is not weakened by moisture or chemicals found in soil
- The foam will retain its structure and strength, reducing the possibility of new gaps or settlement